Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Fairy Tail

Fairy Tail is the best!Fairy Tail already won the best anime story in Asia.They got the highest vote.Fairy Tail is the best story that they vote in animax.kyaa!!I love Fairy Tail too,infect..I also got this anime!!well..with the help from my eldest brother...I watched this anime a lot of time and I didn't get bored of it..well..sometime..haha...sometimes I got bored too..haha..well..this anime have 4 main characters...1:Natsu Igneel,2:Lucy Heartfilia,3:Erza Scarlett and 4:Gray Fullbuster.Let me tell you a little about Fairy Tail.Natsu was actually being raised by a dragon and Lucy is a rich girl that ran from home.She is running from her father,there is about 9 episode about Lucy Hearfilia.Erza Scarlett once be a friend with Jellal.If you want to know about Jellal,try to watch it at youtube.Erza is also the strongest woman in the town.Gray Fullbuster is a wizard that use ice magic!He has a habit like he use to take off his shirt.Its funny!.Natsu is a wizard that use fire magic,and Lucy is a wizard that use celestial magic which mean she fights using a bunch of keys that can call spirit!Erza talent is she can use a lot of weapons.She can changed her armor to more powerful armor!Oh!,before that.There is one more person I forgot to tell you..well,actually not a person.Its a cat that can fly!Well,his name is Happy.He is found by Natsu when Natsu was a little kid.Happy is being raised by Natsu and also Lisanna.Lisanna is the one that took care of Happy with Natsu,But Lisanna died during a mission.This is the picture that I upload.

No comments:

Post a Comment