Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Where to find anime figure

If it is hards to you to find anime figure,just go to this place.The first place is at Mines.Most of the students in my school loves to hang out there.Go to the fifth floor.Try to find it on the fifth floor.The store sold anime figure.Original anime figure.They also sold manga and anime video.There are lots of manga and video at that place!The second place that I know is at Times Square.The store is quite hidden,because I think people that like anime,manga,comics and other stuff just love not to be disturbed.The store is at the back.You even didn't realized that Times Square have that kind of store.They sold a lot of anime figures,manga and anime video!!!!!At the back also they have Cyber Cafe.The Cyber Cafe looks so comfortable,with the air conditioner and the place is kinda dark,but not so dark.The colour of the store just can make you sit on the chair and sleep.The place is so hidden.That place is like VIP for Otaku person!kyaa!!I loves it!I want to go there if my time is not tight.I want to see the anime figures!

2 comments: